
Ok, so first I must say, I apologize that the picture doesn't match what I'm blogging about, but I really needed to practice uploading a picture, since I was apparantly doing it wrong. I feel so much better now. Anway, Monday night, we took Sydney to our local fair. We've been living here 6 years and it's the first time we've went! Of course, we first made our rounds to the rabbits, chickens, goats, sheep and of course, for those of you who know me best, PIGS! Sydney had spotted the rides and waited patiently until we had done everything else. We knew once we hit the rides, it was over. She had only ridden a couple rides before, and she went crazy this time! She went on her first roller coaster and that was hilarious! Her facial expressions were priceless. Which only proves that I need a little camera to keep in my purse at all times. I do have one from my phone that I swore I emailed to myself, but apparantly not. So, that picture will surface tomorrow on here. Anyway, gotta go for now. But a big thanks for Kelly, who showed me the proper way to upload pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment