So, we're finally home from our wonderful 9 day journey across the Caribbean. And it was everything I thought it could be. Anyway, this first picture is for Kelly. Cause we had a deal. And now I get to hold the baby. HeeHee...
So, this is St. Maarten, which was actually our last stop. I apologize that these are not in chronological order. This is one of my OCD things. It really freakin' bugs me. Anyhow, it was raining when we got there and our excursion was a Snuba dive, which is a cross between snorkeling and scuba diving and it was a totally awesome experience. I did have problems with getting the pressure in my ears to equalize, so I'm not sure I could do scuba, but it was so neat.I just thought this rock was really cool.

More of St. Maarten, which is one island, but two countries. The island has a French side and a Dutch side. Pretty nifty.

I don't know what this is, but it looked really cool. Some kind of old fort maybe? I didn't get a chance to ask.

And here we are in Puerto Rico, our first stop. Let me just say, B-E-A utiful! I love old stuff and ruins and this place had it. Loved it. Too bad we got there at 5 and everything pretty much closes at 5, but we found a man who took us on an hour long taxi ride around the city.

The name of this place escapes me right now, but really, just look at it. Awesome!!

I love this picture. I can't figure out what happened to Chris's shirt, but I can fix that...

This is is St. Thomas. And this goat is named Monica Lewinsky. No kidding. I thought she was cute, but she didn't like me, she kept trying to eat me.

And here is yet another example for my God given talent for photography. Not that I'm bragging or anything.






No comments:
Post a Comment