Sunday, December 21, 2008

Singing in Church and other cute pics

Once again, my pics are out of order and my OCD is really acting up, but I'll work through it.
This is how she was sleeping the other day during nap time. Reminds me of Chris.


This is Sydney after church, snuggling the dog in the "warm shadow" as she called it.


This is Sydney being a butthead during church. She was supposed to be singing and wanted NO part of it! Which is too bad, cause they were cute! She just wasn't in a good mood this morning. I had a hard time even getting her to go to class. I think it had something to do with her being sick yesterday.


I even fixed her hair in curls for the occasion! BTW, I did this with my straight iron, which I realize sounds contradictory, but it is a machine of much versatility!


My pretty girl! She looks so old in this picture.


Posing in her new Christmas dress. Of course, the dog just has to stick her nose in everything.



A picture Sydney took of the dog. I think she did a pretty good job. Please ignore the still unfinished floor. We are a house of procrastinators.


And finally, this is what Sydney wanted to wear to swim class last week. Much to her dismay, she had to change, since it was cold outside.









2 comments:

Jennie said...

Aww, she looks so pretty. And old! I wish she would talk Anna into letting me fix her hair!

JesB said...

That's about the only thing she'll let me do. She calls it putting circles in her hair. Otherwise, I'm lucky to get a barrette or a ponytail in it!