Wednesday, February 18, 2009
She says the cutest things
Sydney has been saying some of the cutest things lately. It's just her thought process that amazes me. Of course, now that I'm sitting in front of the computer and document all of this cuteness, I can only remember one thing. We were driving the other morning and the sky was beautiful, it looked like watercolor painting. Sydney noticed how pretty it was and asked why it was like that. I told her that God had painted us a beautiful sky. She said "I know why he did that" and I said "why?" She said "because it's Valentine's (pronounced Valentime's) Day" It was actually past Valentine's Day, but I wasn't going to correct her, cause it was cute. Now, if I can remember the other precious thing she said to me, I'll get back to you. I really need to start writing them down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment