We had Sydney's party this past weekend at the park. It was really touch and go with the weather, but the rain held off just long enough.
This is a really good pic I got of her while we were there. I'm going to take out the part of the table in the background and probably print some wallets. Ta da, her 5 year pictures.
Her cake. Those are ladybugs on the cake, which was our theme this year. The bakery at JayC rocks. They didn't have a kit for ladybugs, but said they would do whatever they could anyway. Wal-Mart wouldn't do anything they didn't have a kit for. I guess thinking outside the box is too painful for them. Whatever, I'm a JayC girl from now on. Everyone said the cake was yummy. I wouldn't know, there was NONE left!
One of Sydney's favorite presents. She got a lot of clothes. Which she wasn't really happy about. When someone commented that she needed clothes, she said "yeah, but not this much clothes."
Ah, the love of flip flops. A girl after my own heart.We had a good time, the weather worked out nicely. And a friend of mine brought all her bubble supplies and toys for the kids to play with and they loved it. Sydney was exhausted by the time it was over and fell asleep on the way home. Her actual birthday isn't until Saturday and Chris and I are going to take her to the store and let her pick out a bike.

No comments:
Post a Comment