
My friend Holly (a former co-worker who moved back to Bowling Green), was in town for the weekend and met up with us for breakfast at I-HOP. This is the group shot that Sydney took. I am impressed, at 5 years old, that she is able to take a picture and get everyone in the shot, and hold still enough that it's not a blur. I'm thinking photography is in her future! And there's Darrell, true to form, being Wilson. You're only allowed to see his eyes. The rest is a mystery.

Group shot at the table.

We had to wait quite a while to get a table for 11, so Sydney passed the time "braiding" Angie's hair.
And this is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. After breakfast, we went to Wal-Mart to shop for Father's Day and Sydney was trying on the nightgowns and dancing. Just watch.
1 comment:
Funny girl!
Post a Comment