Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Random pics by Sydney

Some pics taken by none other than the budding professional photographer, Sydney. These are merely to hold you over until I muster the energy to locate the camera and take the time to sit down and download the pics to the computer from our day out on Monday.
So, to start, some self portraits.





And then, the baby doll. Who makes a really good subject when you think about it. I mean, she doesn't move.


Me, playing with the dog. Look at my lightning fast ninja moves.


The dog, playing outside. Sydney felt the need to follow and document.


Flowers she picked for me. She's so sweet.


And finally, her and our friend Robin, who joined us for dinner one night last week. She kept wanting her to stay and play.

I've been trying to teach Sydney about money, and saving up for things you want, doing chores to get money, etc... I'm not sure it's going over real well, she obviously has no concept of delayed gratification. We went to Target today to price Barbies so we'd know how much money she needed to save to get the one she wanted. She told me to tell her which ones were the "expensible" ones (meaning expensive). And of course, I didn't correct her, cause it's too cute and those little things she says incorrectly are fading fast.
So, that's it for now. I promise new pics of our fun filled day on Monday to be posted by Thursday. Hold me to it!!






No comments: