Monday, September 21, 2009

Cast update and Christopher Columbus's ships

Look at this gorgeous picture! I love it. Wasn't planned at all, just happened. Anyway...



This is what her cast currently loks like. Dirty, worn out, and being held together by duct tape. Yep, that's right. Duct tape.


Just as a reminder, this is what it looked like the day we got it. I'm curious what her doctor is going to say tomorrow when we go get it taken off. I can't wait for this to be over!!!



So, replicas of the Nina and Pinta are currently docked close by and we went to visit them today. You can pay to take a tour, but as it turned out, we got there 10 minutes after the last tour got on. But one of the workers was nice enough to give us 5 minutes on the boats, no charge! And that's really all you needed. They're tiny!!






The blanket had to be in the picture.


That's all for now. I'll post more pics after the cast comes off tomorrow!

No comments: