Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 09

Heard from the backseat of the car while pulling up to mom's. "I knew there were going to be more people here. Cause it's thanksgiving and that's when we all get together so we can thanks give, right?"
These are the turkey cupcakes I made for Chris's aunts Thanksgiving. One note, I should have refrigerated them or something, by the time we got there, they were kind of deflated and flat and their "feathers" were falling off.

My mom and my aunt Sharon. The following pics were taken by Sydney.


My aunt Shari


My grandpa (Sydney's papa) being goofy



My precious baby, pic taken by my dad.



This is at Chris's aunts house. The girls are getting into their turkey cupcakes.



Addison was really into it!




My beautiful sister in law, Kari



Chris and his Uncle Bubby




Chris's mom and her brother in law heating up the "dance floor"



I am very thankful for all my family, immediate and extended, in laws and all.

No comments: