Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snowmaggedon 2010 part Deux

As if Saturdays snow wasn't quite enough, today we got another 4-6 dumped on us. And we may not be done yet. Chris was able to work from home, and I didn't attempt to go to work, after Chris came back home mere minutes after leaving, not able to get up the hill next to our house. So, we're all snowbound today. Chris made me a delicious and yummy breakfast of a cheese omelet, toast and fresh fruit. He's so sweet.
So, this is looking off the front porch. My driveway is somewhere in there.

From the front door. Usually you can see the road from here. Not today!


The back deck


It appears to have stopped for now, I hope no more comes our way. I'm done with snow. It seems it's been an awfully snowy winter and I don't appreciate it one bit.









No comments: