Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day!

Today, we went to a local church's "Familypalooza." We didn't know what to expect, but I was very pleased with everything they had to do there!
There was face painting. And here are my two cats

And there was this thing.


And some "golfing"


And crafts


Free sno cones (along with free popcorn and cotton candy.) And if you wanted a hot dog, a cookie and a drink, that was only $1!


There were slides



And pony rides!



And a dunking booth. Notice the guy is in mid fall and Sydney is strategically placed, hoping she'll get wet. So, after hours of fun there, we dropped Addison off and went to my mom's for a cookout.

And I got to see my cousin's little boy, Jeremiah, for the first time since his birth in January. I stole him for most of the night. I couldn't help it!


And Sydney had to love on him too! He's a very sweet little baby and didn't mind that he'd never seen me before. And now, we're home and getting ready to head back to the grind tomorrow!










No comments: