
I took Sydney to a local high school last night for a little trick or treating event they have every year. I'd never been and let's say, I was impressed! There were a lot of local businesses handing out candy and Sydney's bucket was almost full by the time we left. Anyway, above is what she looked like when we pulled into the parking lot. But it only took a minute to get her up and going. She was excited.

Supergirl! The costume is a bit big, but we made do.

These are the friends we went with. We had a good time and I think we'll go again next year! Tomorrow, we have a girl scouts meeting/party, then it's off to my parent's house for dinner, then to my grandparent's house, then to a trunk or treat. We might go visit my brother's street after that, but we're playing it by ear.
No comments:
Post a Comment