
I got motivated to put the tree up and I think this may be the earliest I've done this. Above, Sydney is hiding in the tree box.

Helping to hang the ornaments. Ok, she really did most of them.

And Cori just sat and watched and loved on the giant bunny.

And it's done! The rest of the house still needs decorated, but maybe I'll do that today.

We had more snow this weekend. The roads weren't really bad, so I'm ok with this. I can still get out and do stuff and it's pretty.

And this last picture is purely for your enjoyment.

I was making meatloaf and was adding mustard to it, from the squeeze container. Next thing I know, it exploded and mustard was everywhere! The screw on cap had come off on one side, like it wasn't on right. I just stared at it like, that did not just happen! And then I laughed. And of course, I cleaned it up. I thought Cori might be of more assistance, but I guess she doesn't like mustard.
No comments:
Post a Comment