
This past Saturday, I took Sydney to a local family owned restaurant and bakery for Kids in the Kitchen where the theme was Father's Day. Sydney got to decorate 2 cupcakes and make "Papa Chow."

The first cupcake was a teddy graham inside a strawberry ring on the water. The purple on him is his sunglasses and swimsuit.

Sydney got to help pass out wax paper at the beginning and also to pass out leftover gummy lifesavers. She LOVES to help!

After the chocolate and peanut butter had been melted together for the Papa Chow, she hollered "can I lick the bowl?" So, she got the bowl. Here she is, digging in.

And now she's getting serious. See, her hair is pulled back so as not to get in the mess.

Everyone got a turn coating the chocolate peanut butter covered cereal in powdered sugar.

And here's the finished product. 2 cupcakes and some Papa Chow in a hand decorated plastic container for dad the next day. She had fun and I hope to do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment