My grandparents hosted a cookout for Memorial Day this year. This is my grandma and the newest addition on this side of the family, baby Kaden. This is my cousin Mark's baby. He's 9 months old now. I haven't seen him since October, so you can imagine he's grown quite a bit since then!
My big girl, with her new shirt I got at a consignment store. I really like it!
He loves grass!
My mom and Chris
Syd and my brother, Kyle playing some cornhole.
I got some Kaden love, but he's at that age where he wants to get down and explore, so it didn't last long. I'll take what I can get.
And this is my other cousin's boy Jeremiah. He was 2 in January. I just love this kid. He's so sweet and cute! My sister in law and I always say we're going to take him home and we'll fight each other for him. He kept picking up each bag as it was thrown and putting it in the hole or on the board. He was cracking me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment