

Last night we were lying in bed and Sydney declared that she wished she could have a picnic. I have no idea where this came from, but I told her that today after church, we'd take some food and a blanket down by the pond and have a picnic. She was so excited about this and when we got home, I made some sandwiches and filled a basket with other necessities.
Aside from the basket handle that broke once I picked it up and the sandwiches on the floor, it was a success. Sydney also wanted to fish when we were done eating so we did that for a little while, but it was pretty hot outside, so we didn't last too long out there.
Aside from the basket handle that broke once I picked it up and the sandwiches on the floor, it was a success. Sydney also wanted to fish when we were done eating so we did that for a little while, but it was pretty hot outside, so we didn't last too long out there.
3 comments:
Look at those cute girls!
Yay for a new blog :)
Welcome to the blogging world!
Cuteness!
Post a Comment