So, this is what we got to see tonight at our pond. How precious.


There were about 4 or 5 and they were just hanging out, getting a drink. The dogs next door scared them off, but it was so awesome. It's true that it's just so beautiful out here. I just wish it wasn't so far from civilization. It can get kind of lonely. I mean, I like being alone, but a surprise visit every once in a while might be nice. But not out here. If we get a visit, it's from the neighbors. Which, is always nice, don't get me wrong, but just not the same. So, we're continuing our house hunt. I've given a list of houses we want to see to our realtor and hopefully she can get some appointments set up soon. Funny story, she sent us a house to review and my first thought was no. I'm not sure why, it just didn't do anything for me from the outside. Chris liked it though and wanted me to view the inside pics. And WOW! It was like another house inside. Incredible. In ground pool, enclosed sun porch, just beautiful. So, we will definately be checking that one out. I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment