Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random questions

Today, we're going home from daycare and Sydney asks me "When you eat poop, do you die?" Uh, well... why are you asking? She informed me that Addison ate her poop once. I don't recall that ever happening, so I'm pretty sure that's not true, but whatever. I informed her that you probably wouldn't die, but it would make you sick and it's gross. So, let's hope she just trusts me on this one.
Also, she's been getting in trouble for taking things at daycare and saying they belong to her. She brought home a black webkins dog the other day and told her the teacher had given one to each child in the class. Since this was doubtful, I called daycare the next day and found out the dog actually belonged to another little girl Sydney plays with. Sydney tells my mom that the little girl said she could have it, which, I can see as a possibility, however, she still lied about where it came from. So, last night, she couldn't watch any of her movies or t.v. that she wanted. Which means I got to watch what I wanted to watch! Sweet. So, when I picked her up today, she had a chihuahua stuffed dog with her stuff and I said "where did this come from?" And she proceeded to tell me the teacher gave it to them! Again?? Obviously, I'm not getting through here. So, I confronted her and asked if she was going to lie to me again and she said "no, it's not actually mine. I was just looking at it. I just wanted you to pet it." Uh huh.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Ooo, they're so sneaky! I like her cover-up though...I just wanted you to pet him" LOL