The rooom is now complete...I think. We've got our new bed, I've got my throw pillows and that cool picture hanging above the bed. I actually never want to leave my room now. I love it so much. It's kind of dangerous.
And I've included this pic of my silly girl, posing with my new car charm I won as a prize at a bridal shower. She's so silly. The other day she reminded me it was "Patrick's Day" and that if we didn't wear green, we'd get punched. I was impressed she got pretty close.Our floor is being installed as I type, the man we hired got started yesterday, but ran into a slight problem when he realized the floor had to be built up before he could start. So, that consumed most of his day yesterday and not a whole lot of pergo got laid. But, he thinks he'll be done today, so I hope so. I'd love to have a kitchen I actually want to be in...and have my dining room table back.
So, now I'm in here trying to keep Sydney from going out there and trying to help him, or talk his ear off, and keep the dog in the house at the same time. Woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment