
The day started out with picking up Addison at her house, where she showed me her purple flower. She was so proud and wanted a picture. She also kissed it, but that picture didn't turn out well. Just the top of her head.

This beautiful bird greeted us by the restrooms as soon as we got in! They are magnificent!

And for those of you out there who know about the giraffes video, here ya go!

And this little funny guy. I didn't even think he was real at first. Cute!

Chris, Sydney, and Addison

And all the precious sun bathing meerkats. I want one!

Lorakeet Landing...yes, I got peed on.

And attacked. They were trying to un velcro the back of my hat!

And the orangutan, whose hair is surprisingly long and dread like. Very weird. All in all we were there probably 3 hours and we were DONE by the time we had made our way around. It was a great day for a trip to the zoo, being unseasonably warm weather. Of course, everyone else thought it was a good idea too, but it was ok.
3 comments:
Giraffes!!!!
I want a meerkat too!
Too bad there weren't any sloths there.
If you were close enough to take that pic, you were close enough for them to eat your brains. Next time, wear a helmet. :)
Post a Comment