Thursday, January 15, 2009
No pics available
My camera is out of batteries and for some reason, the rechargeable batteries aren't recharging. I don't know what's going on. But as soon as I can, I promise to post a picture of Sydney's hair. We've been doing a bedtime star chart for Sydney, since it was a real problem for her to stay in her bed. And to get to sleep without me laying down next to her. So, for every night that she goes to bed without a fuss and without me next to her, she gets 1 star. And if she stays in her bed all night, she gets another star. So, the potential is there to get 2 stars a day. And it takes 10 stars to get a prize. The prize is of her choosing (within reason), so she's a little more motivated to work towards it. She has her nights where she says she needs me, but on the whole, this thing has been a huge success! We've already achieved 3 prizes. For her first prize, she got to go to Chuck E. Cheese's. The second prize, she got to go to McDonald's and play in the playplace. Her third prize was a barbie doll (the least expensive one...the Beach party barbie, found at Wal-Mart for $5.44) And next, she wants to paint something, so I'm going to take her to Earth and Fire pottery so she can pick out something to paint and they can fire it. I think that will be so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment