Monday, January 26, 2009

Serious download

So, Sunday we went to see "Wicked". And this is a pic of us at mom's before we left. I really enjoyed the story, I could've done without all the singing, but I understand it's a musical and therefore it's somewhat required.

So, again, this crap is out of order, but here are some after pictures of our guest/my office. I painted this past weekend and just got it all put back together. I love it!




Curtains! I'm so excited!
This is before. Blah

More blah. The after is a definite improvement.

This is what Sydney decided to wear to my mom's house on Sunday. A fuzzy purple scarf, a Disney princess shirt, a metallic silver dress up skirt, pink tights and rain boots. What a fashionista!

This is Sydney after our fun night out Friday. I took her to Earth and Fire to paint some magnets as a reward for earning 10 more stars on her bedtime chart. Apparently, it was exhausting. She wants her next reward to be to paint a shirt (well, she really wants a dress, but I told her we might have a hard time finding a simple cotton dress this time of year). She really loves to paint. So much so, that she painted something on a canvas tonight and now wants me to hang it in the guest room. I gently suggested maybe we could hang it in her room, but she's not having it.








2 comments:

Jennie said...

Very cute room!

Anna has a pink boa just like that scarf. I think our girls have the same fashion sense ;)

JesB said...

Yes, I agree after seeing your post about Anna. Sydney loves to dress herself and always comes up with crazy combos.