Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Updates


So, after the MRI, we have discovered her leg is broken after all. It's a crack in the growth plate in the bone below her kneecap. We were trying to get into a pediatric orthopedist, but with Anthem and Norton's disputes, no one will see us unless we are willing to pay out of pocket, which I'm not. If I had all the money in the world, sure. But as it is, with our escrow shortage, our ER bill coming, and now my hours being cut at work, we just can't. So, they're going to try to get us into an orthopedist over here, just not one that specializes in children. She's in some pain now and I'm hoping they call me back soon so I can go get her some more medicine.

We did go to school this morning and met her teacher and her class, got her assignments and sat down with the school nurse and someone else to determine her care plan for the next 6-8 weeks or however long it takes.

No comments: