Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back to the Grindstone

This is what my lovely, wonderful co-workers got for me for my surgery. Today was my second day back and I'm still adjusting. But this helped for sure!

Here's a few older pics, just because. This is my brother's dog, Lucy. Isn't she the sweetest thing ever? Oh, sorry Cori, I mean, besides you. Obviously.

Sydney and her butterfly net with a tiny catch!


I love this picture! So precious. She's been saying the cutest things lately. Here are some of my faves.
1. "You're crazin' me nuts!" This ones been going on for quite some time. Another variation is "You're crazin' me out!"
2. "Larissa scratched me and she almost got the blood out of me!" Said with a complete look of shock and disbelief.
3. "I like to snuggle the grass. It keeps me warm and cozy."
I don't know where she gets this stuff, but it's so funny. I love this age, she's discovering things on her own and forming her own thoughts about the way things are.




1 comment:

Jennie said...

"Crazin' me nuts"? I love it!

And I think 3-4 year olds use the word "cozy" more than any other age group, LOL