
Here I am in all my pre-op glory. Chris thought the compression stockings and the blue booties were to die for and had to take a picture. I'm really glad he didn't get an after picture, cause I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been as cute as this one. They had a hard time waking me up from the anesthesia. I had this same problem when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, so I'm guessing this is just going to be the way it is. It's now 5:30 Friday morning and since I pretty much slept all day yesterday, I'm now awake. I took a pain pill though, so hopefully I can get some more rest shortly.
The pain was harsh yesterday, it's getting better. It does feel better the more I move around, just like they said it would. I'm really hoping to go back to work on Monday, but I guess time will tell. Something they didn't warn me about was that the anesthesia can make you feel like you have an entire bag of cotton balls in your mouth. That sucks! While we were waiting for my medicine to get filled, Chris took me to get some ice cream. When I got down to the last of the cone, I could hardly swallow what I'd chewed! I thought I was going to choke to death in the car. But, alas, I didn't.
Sydney stayed overnight at my mom's last night and Chris will pick her up today. While I'll be glad to see her, I'm pretty sure she won't leave me alone and I have a feeling at some point, she's going to hurt me, not on purpose, mind you, but in the way that 4 year olds have a knack for. Well, I guess I should try to go back to sleep and get better. Thanks to everyone who was praying for me or thinking of me. Love you guys!
1 comment:
Aughh Jessica! I didn't know you were having surgery! Hope you're starting to feel better :)
Post a Comment