Thursday, August 14, 2008

The passing of Kurla Iguana and a new car seat!


Well, today when we got home, Sydney went to check on her new caterpillar friend and alas, he had passed away. I'm surprised he lasted this long, honestly. She frowned for a second and then moved on.


Sydney has been too big, weight wise, for her 5 point harness car seat for quite some time now, so on lunch yesterday, I scoped out Target to see what they had. And I found this. I knew she would love it, so when I picked her up from mom's, I took her back. There was another one with a cute pattern, but not girly like this. So, I took her down the aisle and pointed it out to her. She shouted "holy crap!" It was hard not to laugh! So, of course, I bought it, she loves it, and we're now safe on the road.

No comments: