I swear I'll be surprised if Sydney doesn't have some future career involving bugs. Not only did she collect more "shell bugs" for me today at mom's, she also found a little friend. A tiny caterpillar she named Kurla Iguana (I have no idea). She put it in a bucket with some leaves and sand. Why sand you ask? Because she's convinced that's what he eats. Mom didn't mention it in front of her when I went to pick Sydney up, she was hoping she'd just forget. Yeah right. So, it came home with us.
Here she is with her new friend and showing off her newest talent, winking.
Kurla Iguana, our new "pet"
This is just a funny picture from the other day. I heard her in the kitchen, getting into something, and then in she comes with about 10 straws in a cup of juice.Also, yesterday, I caught Sydney in the middle of peeing in the living room floor. Pants down and all. I walked in and she just looked at me kind of startled and said "the dog peed." Amazing the skills this child has. Of course, I was NOT amused and when I asked her why she would do that, she told me she didn't know where the bathroom was. When prompted further, I discovered the real truth was that she didn't want to stop watching SpongeBob to go to the bathroom. And what's bad is that last week sometime I discovered a wet spot in close proximity to this one and she told me the dog did it. I was surprised by that, cause the dog hasn't had an accident in forever, so I thought the cat had done it, but I smelled it and it wasn't cat pee, so I figured it must be dog pee and she got in trouble for it. I'm pretty sure now it was Sydney. I really hope after last night and our discussion and her punishment that she won't be doing this again.
Friday we're headed to Cinci to see the Bodies exhibit (don't worry, a friend is taking Sydney to the zoo instead) and the aquarium, so I'm pretty pumped about that. Of course, picture overload will follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment