Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bubbles, Bugs, and Birthday Cakes

We were all outside last night enjoying the evening. Here's my honey doing his favorite thing. No really, he loves that mower. And the crazy dog, running in front of it, barking at it. This dog has a serious complex. She barks and bites the vacuum cleaner, she barks at cars, and even bugs. It's really annoying, but I figure one day she'll bark at something important and somehow save my life. So, I keep her.
I love this picture, cause Addison is just camly inspecting the bubble blowing bee while Sydney is screaming like a banchee and running like crazy!

Sydney collected these "shell bugs" as she calls them at memaw's house and saved them so she could show me. My child is going to be the next Jeff Corwin. She loves bugs and is not afraid of them at all! She makes homes for earthworms and hugs praying mantis. She did NOT get that from me!


Here's Addy blowing bubbles. Notice the mismatched flip flops. I love this kid!


Addison said this was my birthday cake. Awww.

But then they took it back and made this masterpiece. I was then told it was Addison's birthday cake. So we had to sing to her. She got embarrased and ran away.






No comments: