Monday, August 4, 2008

Water fight




Sydney and Addison decided to entertain themselves with water balloons yesterday. It was funny, because Addison would get mad when Sydney acted like she was going to throw one at her. Isn't that the name of the game? Anyway, they were both wet, and happy, when all was said and done. Then Sydney insisted on mopping the garage floor so they could "ice skate." I couldn't figure out why Sydney was putting the balloons over her face in this last picture, but she said it had to be that way, cause it would be a funny picture. Poor Addison only had one, and had no clue why this was funny, but went along with it anyway. As for me, I was set on going back to work today, but then decided on a half day. As I was getting ready, the pain really started to get to me and I decided I'd just stay home. I also got someone to trade their day off with me tomorrow, so I won't be going back till Wednesday. To celebrate, I doped up on percocet and watched TLC's "What Not to Wear." I love that show! And if anyone wants to nominate me, I won't be offended in the slightest!


No comments: