This is after some demo work...Saturday, August 30, 2008
Our new project
When we built our house four and a half years ago, I had a friend's dad come out and do our tile work throughout the house. He'd been doing this for over 20 years, and had also done some work on my friend's house, so I assumed he knew what he was doing. But as you will see, he obviously didn't. And now, we have to tear up the floor in the kitchen and dining area, and the entryway from the garage and put a new floor down. I started pulling up the tiles on Wednesday and finished cleaning up the mess on Friday evening. But now I have to get the backer board up and that's going to be interesting. So, below is what the kitchen floor looked like before I got started. Over the past year or so, these tiles had just come up on their own. First, we covered the area with a rug, then two rugs, and most recently, a tarp.
This is after some demo work...
This is after some demo work...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment